Discovered that my boats kill switched was broke so i figured out how the system worked and replaced it . Turned out the new neutral safety switch just had to be adjusted right. Curt explains why you might need to replace your 4l60e neutral safety switch when removing the harness you could damage the switch itself we highly recommend replacing the switch curt then . How to adjust the shift cable and neutral cutoff switch on a mercruiser 260 part two http wwwyoutubecom watchvbdxqkic4pbm. Shout out to talon4wd for helping me out mv clifford regal 2665 neutral safety switch replacement commander 4000 remote control duration 3309 wisco boater recommended for you
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.